Monday, February 11, 2013

Geometry Freebie

With all of that talk about Geometry this weekend, you know I'd have a little freebie for you ;)  For this activity, I had the kids sit around the perimeter of my carpet in a what we call a "sharing square."  I literally dumped all of the pattern blocks in the middle of the carpet - this alone was thrilling for them!  They loved this very hands-on activity!  If you didn't get to see the other activities we did this week, scroll down a bit and check out the fun.

The picture will bring you straight to the Google Doc. Enjoy! 

Classroom Freebies Manic Monday
Freebie Fridays

I thought I would finally try my hand out at adding the little Amazon widget this morning, too! 
Love this:

6 comments:

  1. Clicking the picture didn't work, it said I had to request access.

    Brian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brian. Thank You! It should be working just fine now. Thank you for letting me know!!

      Tracey

      Delete
  2. I'm your newest follower-yippee for me! Stop by anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Posted on the love2learn2day Facebook page. I hope you'll consider joining in the weekly blog hop (Math Monday) on love2learn2day! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love all the geometry ideas, our kids would love the pretzel/marshmallow activity! We are glad to have found you! Thanks for visiting our site! Let us know if you have questions about Rainbow Math.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are starting geometry in a couple of weeks and this will be a great activity to use in my math centers. Thank you for sharing and visiting me! I am your newest follower!
    Cara

    Kindergarten Boom Boom

    ReplyDelete

Notes For the Teacher