Sunday, January 20, 2013

Weekly Favorites

HI everyone, my bloggin' friend Stephanie from Middle School Matters is having a Linky for Weekly Favorite Finds.  

Like many of you, I am a PINNING MACHINE.  
As witnessed by clicking HERE.
In order to participate in her Linky, I thought I would post some of my favorite pins from the week. FYI they won't all be teaching related (A teacher can eat and love fashion too, right???)
Enjoy my favorite pins from the week of January 13th, 2013!

The first two are for the 100th day of school - hooray!  I pinned these two ideas and will definitely be using them to celebrate 100 days...Almost there!!!



This just made me laugh...From my Facebook responses and the number of re-pins, I can tell that it resonated with many of you, too!


Hello!!! Chocolate Cobbler...are you kidding me?

Finally...my own pin to share.  As part of my blogging routine, I like to look through blogs and share what my friends are doing.  Come link up with me in the Teaching Blog Circle and spread the word.  I'll be spreading the word about you, too!

No comments:

Notes For the Teacher