Tuesday, July 23, 2013

HEY TEACHERS! SHOW US YOUR.....


Hey there friends! Get those blog posts ready...we are about to have a School Week Linky beginning Monday, July 29th.  I know, I know, East Coast friends-that may seem early to you! Heck, we are right in the stride of summer! However, many of our teacher friends in different parts of the country {and world!} are setting up their classrooms for their August return.
This will be a fun place to link YOUR blog posts {I will be blogging about each topic too!}.  Let's take a look at the line-up:

Here's a little description about each Linky, so you can get drafting if you are feeling ambitious!

Lesson Planners:
Get those planners ready...we want to see what you've got! Do you use a binder or bound planner? Do you buy or make your own or do a combination of both?  What's in your planner? Give us a peek at the goodies inside!

Read-Alouds:
Do you have a go-to book that you love to read to your students during the first weeks of school?  How about some activities to go along with it?  If we all post our favorites, think of the collection we will have right at our fingertips!

Best Games:
How do you get the fun started in your room at the beginning of the year?  How do you continue it throughout?  Give us a glimpse at your favorite games.  They can be for ice-breakers or skill building for any content area.  Create a blog post about it and then link us to one of your favorite products! Who doesn't love to build their game collection?

Tech Tips
The kids can't get enough technology these days {and neither can their teachers!}  There is SOOO much out there, that this Linky will have to be broken down into subject areas! Share your best games, apps, web-based programs and whiteboard lessons.  Get your computer bookmarking tool ready, you are going to want to keep track of these!

Teacher's Choice
This can be about anything, folks...classroom management, bulletin boards, organization, classroom decor, field trips, Common Core, Rreader's Workshop, Guided Math, Writer's Workshop, science fairs...You name it - it's YOUR CHOICE. What will you share?

This School Week Linky will be a great opportunity to do some cross-promoting for all of my bloggy friends out there.  Teachers will be looking to get their hands on some goodies, so it would be great if you include links to your stores in your blog posts!  It would be extra nice if you threw a freebie in there too ;)

When you are blogging, I would appreciate it if you would please link back to this post with the blog button below:

The Teacher's Chair


Let's have some fun with this!  I am looking forward to spending this School Week Linky with You!
You can find my linky as well as others over at The Teaching Tribune!


8 comments:

  1. This looks like fun!!! {even though I'm in NH and only halfway through the summer ;) } Can't wait to link up!!!

    Sarah
    A Sunny Day in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah...I know, we have a long way to go too - but it will be here before we know it! Looking forward to reading your posts!

      Delete
  2. I'm one of those teachers going back to school in mid August, so Back-to-School is definitely on the mind for me! I look forward to linking up!
    ~Deb
    Crafting Connections

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Deb! Can't wait to see your posts...they will inspire me to get moving :)

      Delete
  3. PERRRRFECT!!!! My Monday made it that day is my brand new planner!!!

    Can't wait!
    Elizabeth
    Hodges Herald

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh! Mine too! I can't wait to share ideas :)

      Delete
  4. I wanted to stop by and thank you for the comment on my blog on my Liebster post! I appreciate you stopping over and reading!

    Can't wait for your linky next week! How fun!
    I'm so glad to be a follower of your blog as well! :)
    Lindsey
    Mrs. Johnson's Little Prowlers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Your blog is adorable! Great idea for a linky party!

    Aimee
    aimee@vanmiddlesworth.org
    Pencils, Books, and Dirty Looks

    ReplyDelete

Notes For the Teacher