Friday, July 12, 2013

T.G.I. Flash Freebie - Calling 2nd Grade Teachers!



This T.G.I. Flash Freebie is brought to you by a special request! Earlier in the summer, I posted the Chevron/Owl Version...Now I have two new versions of the 2nd Grade Common Core Math Standards.  Let's take a look!

First up, we have the Zebra and Owl theme.  Have a zebra theme in mind for your classroom next year? Know someone who does?  Grab these from my Google Drive:


Going with more of a Safari Theme?  Then maybe you'll like these :)  Click to grab!

Whichever you choose, grab them fast! The freebie goes through Saturday.  If you have a chance, take a second to join and follow the Teacher's Chair so you can stay informed about Flash Freebies like this!

T.G.I.F. Everyone!


5 comments:

  1. Thank you SO much for sharing! They are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute!!! We are your newest followers.

    Kristy
    Teachingtimes2

    ReplyDelete
  4. Makes me wish I were still teaching 2nd :( I'm your newest follower! Come stop by if you get a chance :)
    Lauren
    The Sweetest Thing
    Follow me on Bloglovin'!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It says I need google access (your permission) to print out the freebie. Could you give me permission? Thanks!
    susanlulu@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Notes For the Teacher