Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Happy Birthday TBA- Ladies and Gentlemen...Start Your Printers!



It's hard to believe that Teaching Blog Addict is only turning 2! I remember when I first stumbled upon it...For years, I spent time here and there (especially during the summer) at Teacher Stores buying countless books for a few ideas.  TBA changed all that for me.  All of a sudden, I was finding exactly what I needed when I needed it right at my fingertips, day or night!

So...they are having a bit of a party.  But you won't need to don your fancy dress and dancing shoes (stay comfy in your PJs guys and girls!).  All you need is your computer and a whole heck of a lot of printer paper and ink- this is a FREEBIE link up like you have never seen!

Click the link below to bring you on over to TBA for details.  Don't forget to join the party on April 5th!  You'll find me there :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TBA! BEST OF LUCK IN MANY YEARS TO COME!


No comments:

Notes For the Teacher