Sunday, March 31, 2013

Despereaux Update

Hello everyone!  I was on spring break this past week, so I had a technology free-week!  The whole family did, actually.  I am happy to report that my children survived a week without their phones!  Hooray!

So many exciting things coming up in the next few months!  I've been reading through everyone's spring time posts!  I've been pinning like crazy and am looking forward to trying some new things in my classroom.

As some of you know, I am giving away my Tale of Despereaux reading response sheets on my Facebook fan page.  I am giving away a few a week before they all go on sale at my stores.  Up next are the strategies of "predicting" and "cause & effect." Come grab them on Facebook- Look under the Fan Freebies tab on the top.  Click on either picture below for the link.  Enjoy!


No comments:

Notes For the Teacher