Sunday, December 9, 2012

Favorite Pins of the Week 12/9/12



One way I thought I would reach out to my followers is to post some of my favorite pins that I found throughout the week.  There are so many out there, I thought I would share these...in case you missed them.
Click on the pictures below to find them on my Pinterest boards!

From My "Math" Board...
Mental Math Strategies by Shelley Gray...Have you seen any of her videos?  
They are great!  Thanks Shelley!

From my "January" Board...
How adorable is this?? Thank you Lesson Plan Diva!  The glasses really got me on this one!

Some pins just make me giggle, like this one...I am particularly fond of glitter!
Find this pin (from Elementary-teacher-resources.com) and more like it on my "Just Sayin" Board:


Do you love to pin?  Share a comment and a link to your boards...I'd love to come check them out!

Tracey :)




No comments:

Notes For the Teacher